Monday 27 April 2009

What are Christopher Walken's best films?


There is no doubt that Christopher Walken, rather than having a fundamental Carbon make up, is in fact made of pure cool. He has been seen to be a great actor. True. But I ask you, what are his best films?


He has a leading role which makes the 1990 gangster film King of New York great. Apart from the first hour, The Deer Hunter is excellent and Walken really deserves his praise. What else can I watch though? I saw The Prophesy recently. Walken is brilliant, but the film is rubbish. I fear there are too many great Walken performances in poor films.


Opinions?

2 comments:

  1. Well its nice to see after Dan complained no one was leaving comments on reviews Tim has taken the proactive view and is introducing an open forum.

    I am downloading some related film but clear winners for me would be The Prophecy and The Deer Hunter. More to confirm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely Cronenberg's dead zone? However, it is true that he is present in a durge of fucking shit films. He's got barely any decent titles on his CV!!!!

    ReplyDelete